Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Reading responce

The book that I have been reading latelt is, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban, by J.K. Rowling. Its a complex and easy to enjoy.  Even though i'm not a big fantasy reader, I found this book to fasinating.

This book really is about imagination.  It brings you into another world filled with monsters and magic.  Its what this book is all about.  Theres always a new twist to things.  Something you didn't expect always happens.  I think the best part of the book is the magic.  All the potions and wonds are really brought about so creativly and makes me always want to read.

Another thing I like about The Prisoner of Askaban is how the author does a great job of describing the settings and whats going on.  All the expressions and emotions that the characters are filled with.  She uses great metaphors and similes which makes the book much more interesting.  That has inspired me to use more metaphors and similes when I write.  Its a great way to describe things and get what your trying to say across to the reader.

In all, The Prisoner of Askaban is simply a great book.  Possibly the best out of all of the Harry Potter books.  All the witchcraft and mystery to it really makes me enjoy it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment